Red Ribbon Week October 22-26
Life is Your Journey - Travel Drug Free
Red Ribbon Week is the oldest and largest drug and alcohol campaign in the country. It is a time when communities, schools, and individuals take a stand to live drug and alcohol free lives with the goal of helping to create a drug and alcohol free America. We also focus during this week on making healthy choices!
We will have dress up days each day to show our support for Red Ribbon Week / Unity Day
- Monday, 10/22 - "Put a Cap on Bullying and Drugs." – Wear your favorite hat
- Tuesday, 10/23 - "Team Up Against Drugs and Bullying" - Wear your favorite team attire
- Wednesday, 10/24 - Unity Day - United for Kindness, Acceptance, and Inclusion - Wear Orange
- Thursday, 10/25 - "Follow Your Dreams"- Pajama Day
- Friday, 10/28 -"Credle KIDS are Drug and Bully Free" - Wear Credle apparel or colors.
Door Decorating Contest: Classrooms will decorate their doors with an anti-drug / anti-bullying message drug free or bully free theme (younger classes can do their bulletin board on healthy choices, safety, kindness, etc.). Door wil be decorated and ready to be judged by the end of the day on Tuesday, October 23rd. The doors will be "judged" beginning on October 24th. The winning class will receive a prize!
By Gina Morris