- 2018 Art Camp Info
- Credle's Media Collection
- GCPS Employee Email
- GCS Haiku
- GCPS MyConnect Parent Portal
- GCPS PowerSchool Parent Portal And MyConnect Parent Portal Setup
- GCPS Student Registration
- Join Credle's Relay for Life Team
- Lifetouch School Pictures
- Lunch Menus and Prices
- Prepay School Lunch Online
- Request technology help
- Title I Parent Right to Know English
- Title 1 Parent Right to Know Spanish
- Volunteer Today
- 2017-18 School Improvement Plan
- Submit a Maintenance Request
- 2018-2019 Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration (English)
- 2018-2019 Pre-Kinder y Kinder registro (Español)
Air Quality Updates at CGCES
9 days ago
air quality testing updates.
On Wednesday, September 20, an independent air-quality testing laboratory conducted tests of the air quality in 16 random locations throughout the campus. The official reports for the September 20 testing is now posted here:
On Wednesday, October 4, an independent air-quality testing laboratory conducted follow-up tests of the air quality in previously affected areas. The official reports for these tests are now posted here:
By Dr. Stan Winborne, EdD
9 days ago
We are pleased to announce that C.G. Credle has two teachers who are being rewarded for having OUTSTANDING student growth and in the top 5% of educators in North Carolina.
Elizabeth Brown had the highest growth of all fifth grade math teachers in Granville County and was 28 out of 3,556 teachers in the state of North Carolina!
Donald Johnson had the third highest growth of all fourth grade ELA teachers in Granville County and was 187 out of 4,496 teachers in the state of North Carolina!
Thank you for your dedication to students and your constant reflection on your work! You both are ROCK STARS!